Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lynley Dodd- Hairy Mclary series



Here is another author that I enjoy.  Lynley Dodd has written a number of books featuring a scruffy dog, Hairy Maclary.

My favorite one in particular - Hairy Maclary and Zachary Quack -gets center stage because when I first read it to my then 3-year old, he looked up at me with big eyes after it was finished and said, "That was wonderful."

SOLD!

Hairy Maclary wants to avoid pesky little Zachary Quack, a duckling who follows him from hiding place to hiding place. In the end, Hairy finds perhaps Zachary isn't so pesky after all.




Other Hairy MacLary Books:

Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy 

Hairy Maclary's Bone

Hairy Maclary Scattercat

Hairy Maclary's Caterwaul Caper

Hairy Maclary's Rumpus at the Vet

Hairy MacLary's Showbusiness

Hairy Maclary Sit

Hairy Maclary's Hat tricks

Where is Hairy Maclary? 






No comments:

Post a Comment