Friday, March 14, 2008

Sandra Boynton books

         

Pick any one of Sandra Boynton's books and you will find yourself in love with them.

Boynton's big-eyed animals with the best expressions are narrated with words that have become songs in my household. All I have to do is start with "Stomp your feet..." and my 2-yr old will run to the bookshelf to get Barnyard Dance.

Even though my boys have moved on to bigger and deeper stories, they still love the jig that Boynton's books brings out in you. Who else can legitimately ask you to "stand with the donkey, slide with the sheep"?

 But be careful--these are addictive. Unless you want these books recited off-key from the backseat while you're driving to the store, stay away! You'll even find my husband crooning the refrain from Snuggle Puppy.



Other Books by Sandra Boynton:

Snuggle Puppy

Moo, Baa, La La La!

The Going to Bed Book

But Not the Hippopotamus

Pajama Time!

Blue Hat, Green Hat

Belly Button Book

Hippos Go Bezerk

Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!

Horns to Toes and in Between

Hey! Wake up!

Birthday Monsters!

Happy Hippo, Angry Duck

Your Personal Penguin










No comments:

Post a Comment